Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heroes!


Have you ever wished you had a superpower? If so, what kind of power would you want? How do you think it would affect your life? Would you use your power to help others or yourself? How do you think people around you would react once they found out you had a superpower? I've thought a lot about these type of questions ever since I started watching NBC's popular TV show "Heroes". Heroes is now in its third season and is very popular. I had heard a lot about the show the past year but never watched it. A few weeks ago I saw a preview for the new season premier of Heroes and it looked awesome. After a few days I decided to go to Hollywood Video to rent Season 1 on DVD. I sat down\and watched the first two episodes back to back. I thought it was very entertaining and fell in love with it right away. I couldn't stop watching episode after episode. Basically it is about a bunch of different people who start developing different "special abilities". Some of these abilities include walking through walls, self regeneration, flying, painting the future, time traveling, mind reading, and many more. Some of these people use their powers for good while others for bad. Together, the good people try to "save the world". Over the past few weeks I have watched both seasons that were released on DVD. If you like TV shows that make you think a lot and wonder what is going to happen next, then Heroes is the show for you! As to answer my own question, I would want the power that Hiro Nakamura has. Hiro can time travel and also freeze time. I think it would be fun to go back in time and see different historical events.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew when I saw that you updated your blog it would be about Heroes! How funny is that!? I do agree that you might need to join a support group though! We love you Ty!