Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving Thanks


This last week was quite enjoyable for me. Although I was unable to go home for Thanksgiving, I was invited by my good friend Steve to spend Thanksgiving with him and his family. The food was delicious and I had a good time! It was also extremely nice having most of the whole week off from school. I had a lot of time this past week to relax and have fun. Since this past week was Thanksgiving, I spent a lot of time thinking about the things I am grateful for. I thought I might express here on my blog the things I am truly grateful for. There is so much for me to be grateful for because I have been given so much! First I want to express my gratitude for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he has done and does for me daily. I know that without his atonement, I would be unable to attain happiness in this life or the next. I am also deeply grateful for the restored gospel I have I my life. I know that by living by the teachings of Church of Jesus Christ, we can truly be happy in this life and have the possibility of living with our families for eternity if we’re faithful. I am grateful I had the opportunity to share the gospel with the people of Russia. I am also thankful for a wonderful family. It keeps getting bigger and bigger each year. They’re all just wonderful and very supportive towards me! It is hard not being able to see them all the time, but hopefully one day I’ll finish school and be able to move back to California. I also feel extremely blessed to have such wonderful friends. I am grateful to live in such a wonderful country. I believe that it is truly the blessed land. Although things are difficult at times, we must remember that the trials we go through are necessary for us to grow. There are so many other things I am grateful for…. I could probably write pages and pages of things I am grateful for. I just want to remind you all how blessed we truly are and to not forget it. Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sure had a good time with you! Glad that you were there! We are thankful for you too!

Mike and Christy said...

Ahhh Tyler. I love you too!